DialSoft FU Globals for v10 - Beta

General Project Phoenix discussion
Duckula

DialSoft FU Globals for v10 - Beta

Post by Duckula »

Hi All,

A beta version of DialSoft FU Globals for MBBS v10 is now available for download at: www.themajorbbs.com/files

To install, extract the ZIP contents to your BBS directory and add it to your menu tree. This version does not require an activation code and will only run on MBBS v10.

Please provide any feedback here or via PM to me and thanks again to Marc from DialSoft for making this possible!
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner

nessenj

Re: DialSoft FU Globals for v10 - Beta

Post by nessenj »

Thanks to everyone for making this happen! Installed on my v10 system a few days ago and so far all is well.

One thing I did notice is that when I first installed it, it prompted me to register when I entered the module. After first system cleanup (or maybe second), that message disappeared.

Jim

Duckula

Post by Duckula »

Thanks for the feedback, we will take a look at the activation routines to see why it didn't show as registered straight away.
-- Duckula

// Site admin
// Galacticomm IP owner

Ragtop

Post by Ragtop »

First off, I want to thank everyone for their hard work bringing this project back to life. V10 has been running flawlessly here for some time.

I have question about FU Globals. Is there a way to eliminate a class or keys from showing up in the recent user list? I don't need to see turbosentry and microblaster logging in every couple hours. I've made them invisible but they still show on the list. I know master keys don't show, but I don't really want to give them master keys. Any other ideas?

BlaZ

Post by BlaZ »

Is the option in the online CNF stuff just to hide master key holders? Or does it have you specify a key? If it's the latter, just give a key like BOT to all the master key users, plus the ones you don't want to show, and then set it to that key. If it's Master Key only, you might be stuck. I'm not where I can look at it right now.

Ragtop

Post by Ragtop »

That's what I want to do. The online cnf option is specifically just to hide master key holders. i think I'm probably outta luck on this but hoping someone else has been able to figure it out.