High Society Down?

Discuss Elwynor Technologies products here.

Moderators: Questman, Mod Squad

Glowingwind

High Society Down?

Post by Glowingwind »

Can't telnet in to continue my nostalgic, masochistic writ of passage that is the first two levels of Forbidden Lands I.

:cry:

*roll*

*splat*

*roll*

*splat*

*roll*

*buy armor*

*splat anyway*

*roll*

Cheers,

Glow

Questman

Post by Questman »

I just restarted it. Mutants... sigh.

repstein

High Society BBS up

Post by repstein »

Folks,

High Society BBS is finally back up.

telnet://highsocietybbs.com

(hs.host.net and hs.hostleasing.net still work as well).

Sorry it took so long. Life just took priority over the BBS. It was down since March of 2009.

I'm also setting up a WL hub this weekend, so hopefully we'll get that back up as well for all the other WL systems interested in interconnecting again.

Regards,

Randy

dspain

Re: High Society BBS up

Post by dspain »

repstein wrote:Folks,

High Society BBS is finally back up.

telnet://highsocietybbs.com

(hs.host.net and hs.hostleasing.net still work as well).

Sorry it took so long. Life just took priority over the BBS. It was down since March of 2009.

I'm also setting up a WL hub this weekend, so hopefully we'll get that back up as well for all the other WL systems interested in interconnecting again.

Regards,

Randy
once its back in full swing lemme know how many users would be interested in the old tele-arena game again, a poll perhaps.

this thing will be finished this month.

repstein

Post by repstein »

dspain wrote:once its back in full swing lemme know how many users would be interested in the old tele-arena game again, a poll perhaps.

What's the difference between that and the Tele-Arena II we're running on High Society currently?

Regards,

Randy

dspain

Post by dspain »

repstein wrote:
dspain wrote:once its back in full swing lemme know how many users would be interested in the old tele-arena game again, a poll perhaps.

What's the difference between that and the Tele-Arena II we're running on High Society currently?

Regards,

Randy
this is a complete remake of tele-arena 5.6, more stable, lots of internal bugs removed, and all game data is completely editable on the fly from within the game.

frcorey

Post by frcorey »

dspain wrote:
repstein wrote:

Regards,

Randy
this is a complete remake of tele-arena 5.6, more stable, lots of internal bugs removed, and all game data is completely editable on the fly from within the game.
and none of seans squirrely code.