Active HTML - Account display/edit (WG 3.2 NT)

Major BBS or Worldgroup - get and give support here.

Moderator: Mod Squad

Iceman

Active HTML - Account display/edit (WG 3.2 NT)

Post by Iceman »

So while I was tinkering around with things, I ran across something interesting...

for the Active HTML Account display/edit you are not able to change the birthday of a user... there is no key to define to allow someone to change this... (WG 3.2 NT)

instead the user is only able to telnet into the bbs and use the full screen editor to change the birthday in the account display/edit section...

Am I missing something, or did I find something missed a decade ago? (I have the option "allow users to change date of birth" set to YES, but can't seem to find anything in security and accounting for the active html part)

dspain

Re: Active HTML - Account display/edit (WG 3.2 NT)

Post by dspain »

Iceman wrote:So while I was tinkering around with things, I ran across something interesting...

for the Active HTML Account display/edit you are not able to change the birthday of a user... there is no key to define to allow someone to change this... (WG 3.2 NT)

instead the user is only able to telnet into the bbs and use the full screen editor to change the birthday in the account display/edit section...

Am I missing something, or did I find something missed a decade ago? (I have the option "allow users to change date of birth" set to YES, but can't seem to find anything in security and accounting for the active html part)
yeah we told em about it in 1998 or so, it is an easy fix, i will add it to my service pack notes.