DEMO & Support System

General discussion regarding the project.

Moderator: Mod Squad

dspain

DEMO & Support System

Post by dspain »

launched a demo & support system at arcticzone.dyndns.org.

i will be updating this site all week so check it out.

put Arctic Registry and the new SMTP engine online so feel free to drop in create a profile to check it out and send an email to see it all working.

Dwagar

cannot access your web site

Post by Dwagar »

I cannot connect to your site. I tried once before a while ago and it was down too. I can ping the domain fine.

Dwagar

nevermind

Post by Dwagar »

Nevermind I got it, I was trying to connect to a web site, so I tried telnet and the site worked. You must have the web server disabled.

dspain

Re: nevermind

Post by dspain »

Dwagar wrote:Nevermind I got it, I was trying to connect to a web site, so I tried telnet and the site worked. You must have the web server disabled.
yeah once i update to the new 2.0 web server i will enable it again once i am sure there are no cgi / javascript problems.

Iceman

Post by Iceman »

I couldn't connect to the telnet system... got two pings then it pooped... I wanted to try TA since its been a few eons heh.

Franchise_24

Post by Franchise_24 »

Iceman wrote:I couldn't connect to the telnet system... got two pings then it pooped... I wanted to try TA since its been a few eons heh.
Darkside.dtdns.net to play TA.
The DarkSide BBS
Telnet to darkside.dtdns.net
Active Tele-Arena & Mutants game!

dspain

Post by dspain »

Iceman wrote:I couldn't connect to the telnet system... got two pings then it pooped... I wanted to try TA since its been a few eons heh.
switching over a few network servers want to test wg running alongside an rlogin server with no complications.

dspain

Post by dspain »

it's back up and running some fresh builds of both Tele-Arena and Arctic Registry.