Activation code

General discussion regarding the project.

Moderator: Mod Squad

corvey

Post by corvey »

Can you throw me one of those 256 keys codes so I can mess around with the software legally. I'm under the impression that this software is basically dead and Questman owns the rights and he might give free keys out to some lucky person. I'm an old school BBSer from the 80's and I would love to tinker around with the worldgroup 3.2 or newer software with a legit key code.

I don't know what I'm reading in this forum is true or I'm seeing things, but if you all are handing those legit keys out, I'd like to have one. Or I'd like to be at least entered to win a 256 key :)

Thank you

Franchise_24

Post by Franchise_24 »

corvey wrote:Can you throw me one of those 256 keys codes so I can mess around with the software legally. I'm under the impression that this software is basically dead and Questman owns the rights and he might give free keys out to some lucky person. I'm an old school BBSer from the 80's and I would love to tinker around with the worldgroup 3.2 or newer software with a legit key code.

I don't know what I'm reading in this forum is true or I'm seeing things, but if you all are handing those legit keys out, I'd like to have one. Or I'd like to be at least entered to win a 256 key :)

Thank you
I believe you have to buy it. I would hope that would be the answer since a few months ago I was charged for a 16 user key.

Drex

Post by Drex »

Questman will be the one to answer this, but I don't think he is giving out free versions of the software with a 256 License. :wink:

Dwagar

Activation code

Post by Dwagar »

I have been trying to get a key and emailed questman for the 2nd time. Few months ago the first time and a couple weeks ago the 2nd time and haven't receive a response or a delivery failure email.

I was actually willing to pay though and needed a price for a 16 and a 32 node key so I can decide.

So I am not sure if you email him that you will get a response.

frcorey

Post by frcorey »

He is just really busy, he will get back to you as soon as he can.

Franchise_24

Re: Activation code

Post by Franchise_24 »

Dwagar wrote:I have been trying to get a key and emailed questman for the 2nd time. Few months ago the first time and a couple weeks ago the 2nd time and haven't receive a response or a delivery failure email.

I was actually willing to pay though and needed a price for a 16 and a 32 node key so I can decide.

So I am not sure if you email him that you will get a response.
I believe I paid $25 for the 16 line version, so the 32 line version should be 50 if I remember our conversations correctly...

Dwagar

Activation code

Post by Dwagar »

That sounds good, thank you for your responses. I guess I'll wait longer for questman to respond to my email.

Questman

Post by Questman »

Wow, I did not get your e-mail. Do me a favor and send it to questman at gmail /dot) com

No, I can't just give away new keys but I can provide them inexpensively. It seems the fairest solution.

Dwagar

thanks for the reply.

Post by Dwagar »

Thank you for replying, I just sent you an email from a different account.