GALICO for IPV6

General discussion regarding the project.

Moderator: Mod Squad

dspain

GALICO for IPV6

Post by dspain »

been getting alot of emails regarding ipv6 recently and to answer em all in one go, yes i will have the complete connectivity option ported over from ipv4 to ipv6, already been playing with galtcp.dll, galtnt.dll, and galtntd.dll

i added a ton of new features like ip control, and email validation.

more to come on this as i begin to release some test modules.

Iceman

Re: GALICO for IPV6

Post by Iceman »

dspain wrote:been getting alot of emails regarding ipv6 recently and to answer em all in one go, yes i will have the complete connectivity option ported over from ipv4 to ipv6, already been playing with galtcp.dll, galtnt.dll, and galtntd.dll

(in his best braveheart accent) What news of the north?

dspain

Post by dspain »

Iceman wrote:
dspain wrote:been getting alot of emails regarding ipv6 recently and to answer em all in one go, yes i will have the complete connectivity option ported over from ipv4 to ipv6, already been playing with galtcp.dll, galtnt.dll, and galtntd.dll

havent really tinkered with it lately, i was finishing up my tele-arena game engine (telearena.boards.net) and was gonna use my standalone tele-arena c++ server to be the first test at ipv6, once i get it all ported there i can begin to add it into the GALICO modules.

dspain

Post by dspain »

Iceman wrote:

havent really tinkered with it lately, i was finishing up my tele-arena game engine (telearena.boards.net) and was gonna use my standalone tele-arena c++ server to be the first test at ipv6, once i get it all ported there i can begin to add it into the GALICO modules.